3 Simple Tricks to Tackle Content Creation Challenges
Creating and curating content can be a daunting task. And with so many marketers having small marketing teams, it can be really intimidating. Even so, a majority of these companies are projecting to develop more content than last year. It is thus no surprise at all that they might not have enough time committed for content marketing.
Let’s try to ease this problem with 3 simple fixes:
1. Repurpose your Existing Content
- A lot of effort is put in developing content so don’t start from zero each time.
You can follow these tricks:
- Have your webinars and videos transcribed. Edit and redesign them a little bit and you have a white paper in front of you. If the content has less important graphical content, you can create a podcast out of it.
- E-books is another tactic that is highly popular. If the e-book has several chapters, editing and modifying each chapter with an introduction and conclusion will help you develop a standalone paper. If the e-book has lots of data and statistics, use infographics to make them more visually attractive and concise.
- Revisit your past blogs and articles. Promote those that are still relevant.
2. Create CTAs that can Quickly Grab Attention
Every B2B marketer knows the importance of a good CTA. It can be the difference between a successful campaign that achieves all the KPIs and the one that fails.
There are 2 methods to enhance the effectiveness of your CTAs. First, the language should be action and profit-oriented. ‘Click for more information’ entices the reader to take further action but it fails to explain “the what” they will get after clicking. ‘Click here to learn how to create a strong and productive work environment’ will tell your reader that by clicking on it, they will learn new ways of improving their productivity. Second, have multiple CTAs wherever applicable.
B2B marketers are relying heavily on content when researching for purchasing decision, meaning they must not take it for granted that readers will always make it to the end of each asset. It can be a huge missed opportunity to make the reader take action with your brand. Having appealing CTAs in such cases can lead to more engagement with users.
3. Using a Third Party Resource can be Very Helpful
With a small marketing team it is not advisable to juggle with everything with limited time in hand. A third party can assist you develop content from scratch and help you repurpose it as well, with their team of experts. It will also help in expanding your distribution channel to a broader range of prospects. Getting outside help takes the heavy duty off you and also delivers your message through an independent channel. By developing content with a strategic partner, you will also be able to tap into their marketing wisdom and offer more value than before.